Thank you for visiting the Chef Bobo Brand Inc. (“Chef Bobo”) website (the “Site”). Please read the following information carefully. It tells you when this notice is effective, what information we collect from you, how we might use it, how you can review or change the personal information you provided to us, how we may change this notice, and the steps we take to ensure that your personal information is protected. We will not spam you, spy on you, or sell your information to any third party. We are committed to the privacy of our visitors and hope you enjoy your visit!
If you have a specific question, feel free to click to the appropriate section below:
- What information is collected?
- How we use this information?
- How does our Site interact with third party services and content?
- When we share information?
- What choices do you have over how your information is used?
- How can you edit or delete your information?
- Does our Site respond to do-not-track signals?
- What if I access the Site from my mobile phone?
- How do we secure your information on our Site?
- What age do I have to be to use this Site?
- What governing law applies?
- What if I live outside of the United States?
- Who should I contact with questions or concerns?
- When was this notice last updated?
1. What information is collected?
We collect two types of information: Identifying Information and Non-Identifying Information.
Types of Identifying Information we collect
When you create an account, make a purchase, or when you enter information on this Site, we may collect personal information from you including your:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Location data
Types of Non-Identifying Information we collect
In addition, when you visit our Site, we may also log your anonymous IP addresses, a unique identifier for your computer or another access device. This helps us diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences.
A cookie is a small string of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps websites to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used for such activities as remembering your user name and password if you use such a feature on this Site. You can turn off all cookies in the event you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies, this choice may limit the functionality of the website and you may lose access to some of its features.
A web beacon is an invisible pixel-sized graphic image on a web page, web- based document or e-mail message. It helps us do things like view the URL of the page on which the beacon appears and the time the Site, document or email in question is viewed. They can be used to confirm the receipt of, and response to, our emails, including those that you forward to friends and family; and they help deliver a more personalized online experience.
2. How we use this information?
We primarily use the personal information you provide and any general information we receive from you to provide the following:
- Personalize your customer experience;
- Provide customer service;
- Improve our services and the interactions you have with Chef Bobo and our Site;
- Market products and services that may be of interest to you– for instance, we may add you to the Chef Bobo email list and newsletter;
- Administer sweepstakes and contests; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
3. How does our Site interact with third-party services and content?
For your convenience, we may link to third party social media websites and services or otherwise display third-party content through our Site. For example, we may facilitate easy access to third-party websites and online services, like social networks and other services that host user-generated content such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Or, we may include a link to Google Maps.
These links take you outside our service and off our Site and are beyond our control. Please note that these other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. We urge you to review the equivalent data protection, privacy, and cookie policies available on their websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the data protection of privacy practices of third parties in relation to such websites and your use of third party websites is entirely at your own risk.
4. When we share your information.
We may share the data collected about your use and property. We may use your depersonalized personal information to provide analyses of the Site in the aggregate to our prospective and current business partners and other third parties. We may also share the personal information we collect from you under the following circumstances, and you expressly authorize us to share your information as follows:
- Asset transfers – If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of Chef Bobo’s assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of the Site, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you through email and/or a prominent notice on the Site.
5. What choices do you have over how your information is used?
- 1) Email – Those who wish to opt-out from receiving email offers will have their address removed within 1-10 days of receipt of their request to opt-out or to unsubscribe at email@example.com. If you have multiple email addresses, you will need to opt-out for each address in order to be removed from our active database.
- 2) Location information – You may have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device or, for some devices, by revoking permission for our mobile apps to access your location information.
- 3) Cookies and web beacons – Your browser may offer the ability to block or delete cookies from your device. Please follow your individual browser’s instructions on how to block and clear cookies.
6. How can you edit or delete your information?
If you would like to permanently delete your account, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 10 business days for processing.
7. Does our Site respond to do-not-track signals?
8. What if I access the Site from my mobile phone?
We collect and use information about you in the same way and for the same purposes if you access the Chef Bobo from your mobile phone.
9. How do we secure your information on the Site?
In order to protect both the personal information and the general information that we receive from you through the website, we have implemented various security measures. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely. All information you provide to us is stored in secure managed servers.
Whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using this Site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through this Site and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through the Site is provided at your own risk. We are not liable for any damages arising out of, or in any way connect with, a third party’s unauthorized access to your information.
10. What age do I have to be to use this Site?
Chef Bobo is committed to protecting the on-line privacy of children. While this Site is operated for the enjoyment of general audiences, we are mindful children may also visit this Site. Children are not required to provide any personal information to use any part of this Site. We also do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age and they are not permitted to register as a user for the Website or to receive communications from us. If you have questions or concerns about the Internet and privacy for your child, we encourage you to check out Protecting Your Childs Privacy Online
11. What governing law applies?
This notice and our privacy practices will be subject exclusively to the laws of the State of Texas within the United States of America. By using our Site, you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Texas any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Site.
12. What if I live outside the United States?
The Site is hosted and operated entirely in the United States and is subject to United States law. Please do not attempt to provide personal information if you live outside of the United States. If you are from a jurisdiction outside of the United States, please notify us so that we may take necessary action. This may include deleting your information. We are committed to resolving those issues, so if you have any questions about how we collect or use your information you may email us at email@example.com.
13. Who should I contact with questions or concerns?